Saturday, March 10, 2007

LOOKIE, LOOKIE WHAT I LEARNED!



This is what I did last (Friday) night. I’m so happy! Thanks, Renee, for your help! Renee really has an ‘in’ on those cables. I didn’t follow the OXO cable pattern exactly (as you cable experts will be able to tell from my picture above as I was watching Hook (LOVE that movie!) while I was knitting. However, with a little more concentration, I’m confident I can pull off adding some of these cables, and some knitting interest, to the middle panel of my baby’s blanket. All I need to do now is finish another 2.5 balls of yarn so that I can start the middle. The genius of the cable addition plan though, is that now I have something to look forward to!

Hmm. Probably not the most beautiful blog pictures I've ever posted. My apologies. We finally have our computer moved to the basement but don't have the scanner yet hooked up - both of these photos probably would have been better scanned.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Beautiful! I so want to try something like that, but I'm a big chicken! LOL