Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hairy Days

I picked up Iain’s Christmas portraits from Wal-mart today and was stunned. Although they are gorgeous (proud mom, eh?), he has already changed so much!

I wanted Iain’s pictures taken before he had his first hair cut. The portraits were done at the end of October and he had his first hair cut at just the beginning of this month. And here is why I wanted his last portraits done with his long baby hair.

He went from my little baby,


To such a big boy in no time flat!


Here’s a goofy one from Iain to you. Up until the past week, I, literally, took pictures anytime Iain had a big solid food meal because Iain still prefers to nurse and solid food is still not his forté. I hit a great option with slow cooker spaghetti sauce and pasta this day though!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So cute - and want some ham with that sauce. What a character Iain is!

Lydee said...

what a difference a haircut makes! what a big boy!

JustApril said...

The first hair cut always does it - sigh - but SO cute. It's nice when they keep nursing for a bit, there's always comfort available. =) So weird now that my youngest is 5! No more nursing days - sad in a way, but glad in a way.

Samantha said...

He looks adorable with his hair cut. My hubby keeps threatening to cut Ethan's hair, but I'm not ready yet ...

Any food that makes a hit is always a good food. :)

Yarnhog said...

He is getting to be such a big boy! The new haircut is so sweet, though.

My kids had so much hair that their first haircuts happened shortly after they were born. (Seriously. One was born with a mullet, and the other had a darned impressive afro happening. I can't explain that one, either.)

Alisha said...

He is such a sweetie!!!