Sunday, June 13, 2010

Almost the Bloggiesta Finale!


This was a fun challenge for me. I haven’t been blogging at all lately and that’s been really bothering me. Having a dedicated weekend to work on some writing and creative blog formatting was a lot of fun. I managed to accomplish the following:

• Four blog posts written.
• Gave the ol’ blog a long overdue makeover.
• Identified other blog details that still need fixing up but at least I have some ideas now and
• Am working on a design for a new profile pic.

The only downside? I didn’t knit a stitch. I did, however, devote almost six solid hours to blog improvements! Not bad considering that we went on a road trip on Saturday and also moved the stuff out of our basement and packed it into our garage for a two month renovation which will result in the basement living space being completely finished. And, oh yeah, I have two children under three and DH is at the airport about to fly to Rome (as in Italy). I think I did pretty well considering.

Again, thanks for the great idea, Kristen! We are desperate for a cleanthehouseiesta over here too! Go Bloggiesta!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job!! I didn't count my hours. It's hard to do anything for more than 20 minutes uniterrupted with little people around.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You did awesome! I almost didn't participate because of commitments but I am glad I did. Every little bit helps :)

Lydee said...

the blog looks great!